Thank You for Visiting Today
We are located on the high plains of Rawlins, Wyoming, 150 miles west of Cheyenne. The church has been ministering in the Rawlins community for over fifty years.
We are an independent congregation-led body of believers cooperating with Wyoming Southern Baptists and the Southern Baptist Convention, following the leadership of the Holy Spirit as revealed in the Holy Bible and believing joyfully in salvation through Jesus Christ and Him alone. This church stands on the clear and immutable doctrines of the Bible while treating all persons with respect, dignity and love. We are a Mission Minded church, seeking to serve God in all we do.
If you are looking for a church home or are just investigating Christianity, we welcome you to any worship service or church activity. I promise you: no salesman will call!
You are invited and more than welcome to join us for any one of our services throughout the week:
“But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him”
- John 4:23 (ESV)
REGULAR WEEKLY ACTIVITIES
- 8:30 am Truck Stop Worship Service (TA Truck Stop Plaza)
- 9:15 am Bible Study for all Ages
- 10:30 am Resurrection Celebration - Studies through Matthew (Nursery Available)
- Evening Services are now small group meetings. If you are interested in joining a group contact the church office, or one of the elders for details
- 6:30 pm Mens Bible Study (Located at the Church)
- 6:30 pm Women’s Bible Study (Currently @ Gilberta Funk’s home)
Check with the office for information on various weekday Bible Study groups.
We are located at the Northeast edge of Rawlins, in Highland Hills.
We are at the end of Darnley Rd, past Rawlins Elementary Schools
FIRST SOUTHERN BAPTIST CHURCH
2005 Darnley Road, PO Box 355
Rawlins, WY 82301